Job Title: Manager for Christmas Grotto
Description: Overseeing all staff, managing point of sale.
Certifications/education: Previous management experience is essential.
Necessary skills: Previous experience of working in retail and with children, and as part of a team.
We require well-organised individuals with people management skills to run our World-Famous Grotto.
We’re looking for Managers and Assistant Managers.
You must have a passion for all things retail and Christmas.
The Grotto Manager will oversee Santa and his team of Elves and will need to demonstrate exemplary customer service. You’ll need to have the ability to represent the team throughout the busy Christmas period in a fast-paced and extremely busy environment. Confident in managing a team and ensuring the best in customer service is delivered is imperative.
The goal of the Grotto is to create individual and magical experiences for each family and their children, and to ensure that all Grotto staff work towards this. Previous management experience is essential; and experience in staff time administration, delegation, cashing up, customer service and banking will benefit your application.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years’ management experience.
- A passionate, driven individual with strong customer service skills.
- Proven experience in achieving sales target.
- Rota planning and deployment of staff.
- Experience in people management; recruitment, succession planning and performance management.
- Commercial minded.
- Knowledge and experience in building a strong and loyal customer base.
- Accountability - ability to take ownership of all areas of the business.