‘The Worlds Famous Grotto Limited’ (and ‘We’, ‘Our’, ‘Ours’ and ‘Us’) refers to The Worlds Famous Grotto Limited, registered in England and Wales with company number 8389285 whose registered office is at 31 Wellington Road, Nantwich, Cheshire, United Kingdom, CW5 7ED who is the Trader for the purposes of The Consumer Rights Act 2015.
1. CONTRACT AND INCORPORATION OF TERMS
- Your contract for the purchase of ticket(s) is formed as soon as We have processed Your payment and will expire immediately after the performance of the Event for which You purchased Ticket(s). However, any purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks and Your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed Our verification processes.
- All Tickets are sold subject to availability and to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with Us prior to purchase, as purchase of Ticket(s) constitutes agreement of these Terms and Conditions. A valid Ticket must be produced to get into an Event. Please notify Us of any access requirements at the time of booking. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the Ticket may invalidate Your Ticket.
- It is Your responsibility to check Your Ticket(s) as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your Ticket(s) on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
- We will not be responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. The Management only accept responsibility for Tickets bought from its own managed sales point at the Grotto Entrance.
- You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any Ticket(s) through unauthorised use of any robot, spider or other automated device or any other illegal or unauthorised activity. We reserve the right to cancel any Ticket transaction which We reasonably suspect to have been made in breach of these provisions without any notice to You and any and all Ticket(s) purchased as part of such transaction will be void and no money will be reimbursed to you.
3. Responsibility for children
There must be at least one capable and responsible adult over the age of 18, who is responsible for the supervision of all members of your party under the age of 18. There should be a maximum of 4 children to one adult. Children remain the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times. It is important that parents always know where their children are and supervise them at all times.4. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Ticket shall be the price set at the time We accept Your order. All advertised prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes but exclusive of per Ticket booking fees, transaction and delivery fees where applicable. The prices of the Tickets can be found on our website, please click here.
- Credit/debit card fees may be charged per ticket on certain performances. The Worlds Famous Grotto will inform You of this cost at the time of booking.
- No order will be accepted until We have received full payment in cleared funds.
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking which We reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently or in breach of these Terms and Conditions which, for the avoidance of doubt, includes the purchase of tickets by internet robots, spiders or other automated devices.
- We will not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including You) or property howsoever caused: (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by Us (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence); or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- Your details will be kept on file for any marketing requirements. The use of adult(s) and child/s name, date of birth, address and gender will be used for the purpose of greeting “Santa/Elf”. They may also be used for future promotional/marketing.
7. RESALE OF TICKETS
You may not resell or transfer a Ticket if prohibited by law. Any resale or transfer (or attempted resale or transfer) of a Ticket in breach of the applicable law is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that Ticket.8. RESTRICTIONS AND PROHIBITIONS
- The use of equipment for recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data inside any Venue is strictly forbidden. Unauthorised recording equipment, recordings, tapes, films or similar items may be confiscated and destroyed or deleted. Any recording made of the event in breach of these conditions shall belong to The Worlds Famous Grotto, who will not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
- Ticket holders shall not bring into the Venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
The following are not permitted within the Venue:
- animals (with the exception of assistance dogs);
- laser pens, fireworks, flares, smoke bombs
- Your own food and drink;
- Glass bottles, cans or glass containers;
- any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives);
- illegal substances.
- We reserve the right to change these general terms and conditions which are applicable to all retail offers and discounts at any time without prior notice by amending these online.
- Offers and discounts are not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- All offers and discounts are subject to availability, can be changed or withdrawn without notice, and may be available for a limited period only.
- Ticket holders must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and Venue regulations whilst attending the Event. If Ticket holders have any special requirements or concerns about any special effects which may be featured at the Event, prior notice should be provided when ordering Tickets.
- Special effects may include, without limitation, sound, audio visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects.
We shall be entitled to assign any of Our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions provided that Your rights are not adversely affected
12. THIRD PARTIES
We, our successors or assigns may rely on any rights set out in these Terms and Conditions in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the ‘Act’). Except as provided above, any person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Act to rely on any of these Terms and Conditions. The Act can give rights under some contracts to third parties who are not parties to those contracts but in this case on We, (and/or our affiliates, successors or assigns) and You (or Your assignees permitted hereby) have rights and obligations under this contract.
13. EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL (FORCE MAJEURE)
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, ‘Force Majeure’ means any cause beyond Our control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. We will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
These Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of the Promoter and any specially agreed terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection to, its subject matter and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between the parties. Each of the parties agrees that it has not entered into these Terms and Conditions in reliance on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, covenant, warranty, undertaking or indemnity (whether negligently or innocently made) by any person (whether party to these Terms of Conditions or not) other than as expressly communicated by Us to You before You have completed Your purchase or set out in these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in this clause shall operate to limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.